Ahh yes, The dreaded school. When it comes around we all dread, new teachers, new schedule, some new unfamiliar faces, the MASSIVE amount of homework load, less time on tumblr. Here is another long post with a few sites and others to help you out here!
- Advice on college
- Alternatives to buying expensive textbooks
- AP Cram Packets
- Cheat sheet for becoming an adult
- Dorm room survival
- Free online college classes
- How to survive college masterpost
- cheap & healthy snacks
- chocolate muffin in a mug tutorial
- Coffee recipes to help stay awake
- Every Starbucks drink and pasty FTW
- For the vegans
you bad ass motherfuckers
- macaroni cheese / mac&cheese in a cup
- quick and easy soup recipes
- study snacks
- Study snack
- thousands of quick and easy snack recipes
- Yummy cheesiness!
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipesHelpful sites:
- Challenge your brain
- Feed the hungry while using your vocabulary
- Free online textbooks
- Grade calculator
- Rape Escape
- Whole page dedicated to studying/organizing
High school needs:
- For Juniors or Seniors With Low Income Families Looking For Scholarships
- How to survive freshman year
Mental health resources:
- a website that is always relevant.
- falling asleep tips
- How long to sleep
- how to talk to and help an anxiety-ridden friend
- how to wake up in the morning
- keep taking your mind off of it
- mental illness recovery tips
- need a motivational speech? i like this one for myself.
- not having a good day? :c
- picking up a hobby can relax you during the school year!!
- seriously just please try to relax ily
- take your mind off of it
- tips on self-love
- when to go to sleep/wake up
- working out is a total stress-buster.
- download free books
- express yourself with make-up
- Hobbies masterpost
- I fucking love to study to this.
- please remember this.
- Sick ass movie list
I have more but, this is a school one so message me for more.
- Sites to help you not get distracted with other sites. (Mac)(PC)
- Various ways to where a scarf
- What’s the fucking weather
- calm/nature sounds
- chill playlist
- coffee shop blues
- coffee shop sounds
- concentration playlist
- study playlist
- 4hours of classical music
- An already typed essay at your fingertips(type the subject and press random stuff and an essay forms. TO KIND OF HELP)
- bibliography maker
- educational links fucking galore
- my favorite tutoring website
- online ruler
- pull an all nighter but do well on your exam
- Social media citing
- study like a college kid
- Time Management
- Psychology Lectures by a Professor from Yale University
- compliments generator
- how long to nap
- go to a quiet place
- learn more about anxiety.
- panic and anxiety information masterpost
- Relaxation techniques
- Stress Analyst
- the thoughts room
- take a guided relaxation
- yoga poses
- Best place to get help for English
- essay structure guide
- essay writing help
- free microsoft word alternative
- Grammar and spell checker
- Graphic Essay Organizer
- Help on reading/researching
- Make a kick ass essay
- Masterpost of writing software
- microsoft word equivalent
- more essay writing help
- On books you you don’t want to read
- Tip of my tongue
- calculators (includes graphing, geometric, stats etc)
- College/high school Chemistry notes
- math problem solver (2)
- Periodic Table
- This is the math god
- Answers to the textbook
- Beneficial studying tips
- Crash course in any subject with John Green
- Free Educational resources for anyone and everyone
- help in a ton of subjects
- Helps you in any subject
- homework help
- how to google
- how to study, Study guide
- finals survival guide
- improve your studying skills
- Learning Websites Masterpage
- Looking for a word
- make flash cards
- One of the best learning websites
- Tips before/during an exam
- Tips on Exams
- Remember that today’s day in age is different from how it was back then. So don’t stress about school too much.High school students today have the anxiety of what a mental patient in the insane asylum had in the 50s. Here’s also a thing to show how times have changed.
- Prioritize. List what needs to get done first and when. Sometimes getting the bigger/harder tasks is easier than conquering the smaller/easier tasks.
- Set times when certain projects need to be done and stick to that deadline.
- Turn your phone off or give it to your parents while doing work/studying. I know that we live in the age of technology and literally everything is at the touch of our fingertips. Honestly though you can wait on what your favorite celebrity has to say or if your crush liked your instagram photo. You’ll be more involved in that than you are into your work.
- If you have trouble in a certain subject and there is no assigned seating, take advantage of the front. I guarantee you’ll learn more.
- Ask your teacher what exactly you’ll need to know. If you’re taking notes during the year, write in the margins whether or not it will be tested. It will be easier to know what you will be tested on.
- Save your exams. Half the time your teachers use the same questions (or questions similar) from your exams on your midterms or finals.
- Don’t try to do homework straight afterschool if you can’t, despite what everyone says. Give yourself an hour, and try to get some exercise in. I find it stops me getting bored of sitting down. Not to mention helps me concentrate better.
- Don’t just read the material, write it, draw it, recite it, quiz yourself on it! Until you have the material down.
- Join clubs, sports, or organizations! You’re guaranteed to find friends in there. You’ll already have common interests. Start with that and go with the flow.
- College kids: If you don’t have assigned seating, and you have been sitting in the same seat for 2 weeks. That is you assigned seat now. Don’t move or you’ll screw everyone up and they will hate you.
- Color code things, such as your notes.
If you want to see how I color code my notes message me and I’ll be happy to show you.
- Be kind to one another.
I think that about does it. So yeah:)
tips to write college papers
- begin with “buckle your seatbelts, motherfuckers, because in eight short pages i am going to learn u a thing that i only learned myself about two hours ago, so sit down, shut up, and enjoy the experience of my 4-am-redbull-induced-self-hatred-fuelled-writing-extravaganza”
- erase when finished with the paper
BUT THIS ACTUALLY WORKS
MAKE SURE YOU ERASE IT THOUGH
- Tone It Up Tighten & Tone Your Abs video
- Pop Pilates Flat Abs Challenge video
- Pop Pilates 3 Minute Ab Challenge video
Thighs and Butts
- Pop Pilates Slimming Inner Thighs & Calves video
- Pop Pilates Inner Thigh Insanity video
- Pop Pilates Saddlebag Shaver video
- Pop Pilates Standing Pilates for Legs, Butt & Obliques video
- Pop Pilates Butt Blaster video
- BodyRock 300 Squats Challenge
- Skinny Yoga Girl Legs & Butt Workout
Your Whole Body
- Tone It Up Arms, Abs, and Legs Pyramid video
- Pop Pilates Till The World Ends video
- Pop Pilates Summer Slimdown Part 1 and Part 2
- Bodyrock I’m Into You Workout video
- Skinny Yoga Girl 1000 Rep Workout
- Skinny Yoga Girl Full Body Cardio & Strength Workout
- Skinny Yoga Girl Burning Body Workout
- Beginner Yoga 20 minute video
- Hurts So Good Power Yoga 95 minute video
- Blissed Flow Yoga 90 minute
- Sun Salutations video
- Sun Salutations 2 video
- Hip Stretches
- Tara Stiles Bend It Like Tara
- 40m Yoga weight loss Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
- Yoga Fitness Plus 45 minute video
- Yoga Sculpt30 minute video
- Yoga Fitness Fusion 45 minute video
Try Some Zumba:
Bikini Bod Time
- Bikini Abs & Thighs
- Sandcastle Workout
- Bikini Blast Circuit Workout
- Tone It Up Itty Bitty Bikini video
- Tone It Up Bikini Beach Bum video
- Tone It Up Bikini Abs & Thighs video
- Tone It Up Sandcastle Workout video
- Tone It Up Bikini Body Workout with Self Magazine!
- Tone It Up Bikini Blast Circuit Workout video
- Tone It Up Bikini Body Workout with Self Magazine!
- Flat Abs Challenge
- 3 Minute Ab Challenge
- Slimming Inner Thighs & Calves
- Inner Thigh Insanity
- Saddlebag Shaver
- Standing Pilates for Legs, Butt & Obliques
- Butt Blaster
- Cardio Part 1
- Cardio Part 2
- Cardio Part 3
- Cardio Part 4
- BodyRock.tv Hot Body Workout
- BodyRock.tv 4 Minute Workout
- BodyRock.tv Hardest Workout
- BodyRock.tv Hard Bodies Getting Harder Workout
- BodyRock.tv 6 Minute Workout video
- BodyRock.tv Run The World Workout video
- BodyRock.tv Hot Attack video
- Chest and Back/Ab Ripper X
- Legs and Back
- Cardio X
- Kenpo X
- Shoulders and Arms
- Core Synergetics
- Stretch X
- Chest, Shoulder, and Triceps
- Back and Biceps
whether the answer is yes or no, or a mix of the both, i wanted to remind you that you’re great. here is some stuff that i thought might be helpful if you ever feel down or bored or just wanna try something new!!
playlists // don’t be down / happy, happy, happy / cheer up!! / feeling down? / upbeat / for when you’re feeling sad.. / be happy! / songs to listen to when you are feeling sad. / anxiety/panic attacks / dashboard session / nostalgic. / it’s okay, not be okay. / anxiety’s lullaby / don’t be sad / songs that make you feel better / hey man, it’ll be okay. / note to self. / forget about it / baby don’t cut
cheering up // emergency compliment!! / paying for people’s groceries / random acts of kindness caught on film / free hugs experiment / tipping servers $200 / little acts of kindness / 27 videos that will make you happy / givesmehope / textpost blog!! / the everything post / repeat after me. / feel like you lost something? / you are not alone. / just listen to this / cute yahoo answers / nail art tuts / bad x-factor auditions / need a hug? / you can do anything
cool stuff // music thing / how to lucid dream!! / teach yourself guitar (wow) / learn a new language / creepy websites / the color game / make a mind palace / explore the world / make a temporary tattoo! / musical sea creature // babies experiencing things / 7 day positive challenge / if you forgot how beautiful the world is / draw a nebula / watch documentaries / sugar cookies recipe / 100 things to do / anasomnia / kawaii emotions / 100+ games / make your own font
depression // how to love yourself / alternatives to self harm / what am i feeling? / if you feel like crap / dealing with depression / let go of your past. / what is depression? / depression & cutting/things to do instead of cutting / alternatives to self harm / the cure to sadness! (in under 3 minutes) / things to do when you’re sad / feel good 101: depression/ stop cutting, create instead
anxiety/stress // soundrown / build stuff with sand / rainymood / chill out / zen garden / managing stress / social anxiety tips / PTSD forums / anti-anxiety masterpost / a place to think / calming manatee / the dawn room / 100,000 stars / types of anxiety disorders / anxiety attack tips / anti-anxiety foods / using a thought diary / panic attacks & anxiety /
eating disorders // bloating in recovery / why you must eat / what is ED recovery? / learning to love your body / how to eat a fear food / helping someone with an eating disorder / 281 reasons to recover /
movies, documentaries, tv // action movies / disney movies / scary movies / movies for angsty teens / my mad, fat diary / mean girls / blue is the warmest color / submarine / teen wolf / the vampire diaries / pretty little liars / american horror story / bob’s burgers / the mindy project / ultimate teen movie masterpost / hannah montana / sherlock / american beauty
DOES ANYONE ELSE REALLY REALLY WANNA GO TRAVEL AND SEE PLACES LIKE
BUT CAN’T BECAUSE FLYING COSTS LIKE A MILLION DOLLARS
HERE! This article might help, it’s explains exactly when the perfect time to order before airfare is the get the best price!!
I bought my ticket to California for this summer and saved $180 bless
Some awesome life hacks, that actually is useful
I have been LOOKING for this post for SO LONG cause I wanted to watch Wish Upon a Star again! :D But I only have internet when I’m at Starbucks and I don’t really want to watch a movie here, so I’m attempting to load all 9 parts in different tabs so I can watch it when I get home. We’ll see how it goes.
MY LIFE IS COMPLETE AND JUST SO MAGICAL RIGHT NOW